Indian Economy Book
For UPSC Civil Services, Other State PSC Examinations, Govt. Examinations and Professional Examinations
This book presents a comprehensive survey of the Indian Economy in terms of GDP growth, savings, investment, banking, Finance, Taxation and recent economy developments in various sectors such as agriculture, industry and services.
Key Features of Indian Economy Book.
- Extensive coverage on the Fourteenth Finance Commission 2015-20 and Foreign Trade Policy 2015-2020.
- Coverage of Burning Socio-Economic Issues with connecting dots.
- Recents Issues such as—GST, Insolvency and Bankruptcy, Niti’s Niyatam and Action Agenda, Women Farmers, Climate Smart Agriculture, Logistics and Housing for All,and increasing Tax Compliance, NPAs, LoU and SWIFT.
- Highlights of Union Budget 2019 to be Covered.
- Summary and Explanation of Recent Economy Survey, Vol.1 and Vol.2 covered in separate chapters.
- Financial Sector together with External Sector and International Organisations sections fully covered and revamped with new ideas and inputs.
- Taxation and Budgeting sections updated with recent amendments.
- Government Schemes of All Central Ministry included.
- Multiple Choice Questions (Prelim) and Model Answer (Mains) sections have been included.
CA Dhananjay Ojha is a qualified Chartered Accountant and Associate member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
He is founder & Chief executive Officer of Civil Service Gurukul-One Stop Solution for UPSC Preparation & DhanTax-Most trusted Fintech Company.
He did B.Com. (Hons.) from St. Xavier’s College, Kolkata with specialization in “Accounting and Finance”.
He has completed NCFM course by scoring 97%.
He has over 7 years of teaching experience in field of Economics & Commerce and Accountancy at professional forum.
He is consultant in various Government Department and Listed Corporates on Taxation (Income tax and GST), Financial reporting and Audit matters.
He has presented Research papers on “IND AS” at national level seminar at St. Xavier’s College, Kolkata.
He is author of 2 books named as “INDIAN ECONOMY” & GST- Student friendly Book. Presently, He is guiding students all over the world through Civil Service Gurukul.
Index Of Book – Indian Economy Book Index
Book will be released on 26th December 2019 with Coverage of Union Budget 2019 and Economy Survey.
To make Pre-Order Booking of Indian Economy Book. Please click on Pay Now Button.After making Payment, Please fill-up Book Order Form given below.
Discount- Rs.300/- ( Discount for Limited Period)
Purchase Price- Rs.(997-300)= Rs.697/-
Delivery in free of Cost in all over India
Thanks and with best regards
Civil Service Gurukul
606,279 total views, 3 views today