INTEGRATED GUIDANCE PROGRAM CUM TEST SERIES FOR COMMERCE AND ACCOUNTANCY OPTIONAL- UPSC 2019
Integrated Guidance Program – Program Design cum Test Series.
We have divided the entire syllabus into small coverable parts that can be covered in days given in schedule. Within time frame, candidates can appear for a Test on the topics in well prepared manner. This will
- help in checking their preparation on the topics mentioned.
- get feedback and marks on the paper they have written.
- cover the syllabus in a disciplined manner, which is otherwise difficult.
- become aware of issues and questions on the topics being prepared.
This is also especially useful for those who have just begun, as they are often not aware of important issues from examination point of view and end up studying things a little randomly and endlessly.
Civil Service Gurukul will provide a locus and focus approach while dealing with the syllabus.
Timely tests help you understand what to focus on while studying, and make studying exam oriented, and organized and get Top 10 Rank in Civil Services exam.
Primary Focus of Integrated Guidance Program.
The Primary Focus of the Program will be
- Covering the entire syllabus via the Test Series in a disciplined manner before the Mains Examination.
- Providing vital inputs and feedback to improve answer quality and possible scores before it too late to make changes in one’s writing style. Beginning early helps in both improving the answers as well as absorbing the inputs given and implementing them.
- Aiding Preparation by providing notes/articles on important topics related to Current Affairs.
- Providing Detailed Solutions to cover all dimensions of questions asked.
Key Features of Integrated Guidance Program cum Test Series.
- The most reliable All India Integrated Guidance Program for UPSC Commerce optional, so that every Student of Civil Service Gurukul can know where he stands among the REST OF their COMPETITORS.
- Scheduling the tests in a phased manner (Subject wise and full syllabus tests). Test series will consist of 11 tests of UPSC Commerce and Accountancy optional.
- Test Papers which are carefully created by our expert faculty to enhance and sharpen the aspirant’s’ intellectual competence for the actual exam. The test paper will be based on previous year pattern, Current affairs, and UPSC guidelines.
- Questions act as the trigger for learning what is required for the Main Exam and benefit to get maximum marks in Main Exam.
- Exhaustive performance analysis and feedback based on the subject wise Strength and weakness analysis.
- Interactive system conducive to express conceptual doubts, discussions and clarifications.
- Test Paper will help you in handling exam pressure and managing time.
- Civil Service gurukul will provide value-added notes on important topics.
Approach for Guidance of COMMERCE AND ACCOUNTANCY OPTIONAL-UPSC (IAS)
- Civil Service Gurukul will suggest sources (Books & Notes) for Covering Topics mentioned in above test series as per UPSC Circular.
- Civil Service Gurukul will provide Value added notes on the important topic.
- Civil Service Gurukul will evaluate answer sheet and provide Synopsis/approach/Model answer to develop answer writing skills by answering questions of UPSC civil service mains Examinations 2019.
- All test paper consists of 250 Marks each paper.
- Duration of the test is 3 hours.
Procedure for Test Series COMMERCE AND ACCOUNTANCY OPTIONAL-UPSC (IAS)
- Start preparing as per test schedule has given above. Tests papers shall be sent to the student through on e-mail id given by the student, by 5 PM on the day fixed for Test.
- Write your test in one sitting taking 3 hours for each of the test paper. Thereafter, Upload scanned copy of answer sheet on Google folder of Civil Service Gurukul. Google folder of Civil Service Gurukul will be provided to registered students at the time registration. Mention your name and Mail ID in Pdf file. Quality of Scan should be good. it is advised to use ‘Camscanner’ app for scanning.
- Your copy will be evaluated within 3 to 5 days and sent back through the registered mail. Detailed Remarks will be given by examiner on quality, quantity, relevance and flow etc of the answers Student may ask for clarifications on remarks given by the examiner in case remarks are not understood or workable.
- Synopsis/approach/Model answer will be provided to develop answer writing skills by answering questions of UPSC civil service mains Examinations 2019.
Level of Interaction With faculty
Three levels of Interaction with Faculty
- Writing Email
- Complete Feedback/evaluation in corrected answer sheets.
- Model Answer Sheet
Fees: Rs. 12990/- (Twelve thousand Nine hundred Ninety Rs. only)
Mode of Payment
UPI ID:- civilservicegurukul@oksbi
2. Internet Banking
Bank Account Details
Name:- Pragya Pathak
Bank Account No:- 30967519149
IFSC Code:- SBIN0007233
3. Instamojo Account
Registration form Link (Fill the form after paying fees of Test)
Schedule for Test Series
|Date||Subject||Topics to be Covered|
|26/07/ 2019||Financial Accounting||• Accounting as a Financial Information System > Impact of Behavioural Sciences >Accounting Standards e.g., -Accounting for Depreciation, -Inventories, -Research and Development Costs, -Long-term Construction Contracts, -Revenue Recognition, -Fixed Assets,-Contingencies, -Foreign Exchange Transactions, -Investments and Government Grants, -Cash Flow Statement,-Earnings Per Share.
•Accounting for Share Capital Transactions including -Bonus Shares,-Right Shares, -Employees Stock Option and -Buy- Back of Securities.
• Preparation and Presentation of Company Final Accounts.
• Amalgamation and Absorption of Companies.• Reconstruction of Company
|30/07/2019||Organization Theory||Organisation Theory
• Nature and Concept of Organisation • External Environment of Organizations -Technological, Social, Political, Economical and Legal
• Organizational Goals – Primary and Secondary goals, Single and Multiple Goals • Management by Objectives.
• Evolution of Organisation Theory: -Classical, -Neo-classical and -Systems Approach
• Modern Concepts of Organisation Theory: -Organisational Design, -Basic Challenges-Differentiation and Integration Process-Centralization and Decentralization Process-Standardization / Formalization and Mutual Adjustment-Coordinating Formal and Informal Organizations-Organisational Structure and -Mechanistic and Organic Structures-Designing Organizational structures–Authority and Control-Line and Staff Functions-Specialization and Coordination-Types of Organization Structure –Functional. Matrix Structure, Project Structure-Nature and Basis of Power , Sources of Power, Power Structure and Politics-Impact of Information Technology on Organizational Design and Structure.
-Organisational Culture-Managing Organizational Culture
|04/08/ 2019||Auditing, Taxation|| Auditing:
• Company Audit: Audit related to -Divisible Profits, -Dividends, -Special investigations,-Tax audit.
• Audit of Banking, • Insurance, • Non-Profit Organizations and • Charitable Societies/Trusts/Organizations.
• Income Tax: Definitions; Basis of Charge • Incomes which do not form Part of Total Income.
• Simple problems of Computation of Income (of Individuals only) under Various Heads, i.e., -Salaries, -Income from House Property,-Profits and Gains from Business or Profession, -Capital Gains, -Income from other sources,
-Income of other Persons included in Assessee’s Total Income .
• Set – Off and Carry Forward of Loss.• Deductions from Gross Total Income.• Salient Features/Provisions Related to GST
|08/08/ 2019||Organization Behavior||Organisation Behaviour:
• Meaning and Concept • Individual in organizations: Personality, Theories, and Determinants;• Perception – Meaning and Process.
• Motivation: Concepts, Theories and Applications.• Leadership-Theories and Styles.• Quality of Work Life (QWL): Meaning and its impact on Performance, Ways of its Enhancement.
• Quality Circles (QC) – Meaning and their Importance.• Management of Conflicts in Organizations• Transactional Analysis,
• Organizational Effectiveness• Management of Change
|12/08/2019||Cost Accounting||Cost Accounting:
• Nature and Functions of Cost Accounting• Installation of Cost Accounting System• Cost Concepts related to Income Measurement, Profit Planning, Cost Control and Decision Making. • Methods of Costing: Job Costing, Process Costing, Activity Based Costing.
• Volume – cost – Profit Relationship as a tool of Profit Planning.
• Incremental Analysis/ Differential Costing as a Tool of Pricing Decisions, Product Decisions, Make or Buy Decisions, Shut-Down Decisions etc.
• Techniques of Cost Control and Cost Reduction: Budgeting as a Tool of Planning and Control. • Standard Costing and Variance Analysis.
• Responsibility Accounting and Divisional Performance Measurement.
|16/08/ 2019||HRM||Human Resources Management (HRM):
• Meaning, Nature and Scope of HRM • Human Resource Planning • Job Analysis • Job Description • Job Specification• Recruitment Process
• Selection Process • Orientation and Placement • Training and Development Process • Performance Appraisal and 360° Feed Back • Salary and Wage Administration • Job Evaluation • Employee Welfare, Promotions, Transfers and Separations.
|20/08/2019||Financial Markets and Institutions||Financial Markets and Institutions:
• Indian Financial System: An Overview.
• Money Markets: -Participants, -Structure and -Instruments. -Commercial Banks. -Reforms in Banking sector. -Monetary and Credit Policy of RBI. -RBI as a Regulator.
• Capital Market: -Primary and Secondary Market. -Financial Market Instruments and -Innovative Debt Instruments; -SEBI as a Regulator.
• Financial Services: -Mutual Funds, -Venture Capital, -Credit Rating Agencies, -Insurance and IRDA.
|24/08/ 2019||IR||Industrial Relations (IR):
• Meaning, Nature, Importance and Scope of IR • Formation of Trade Unions, Trade Union Legislation, Trade Union Movement in India
• Recognition of Trade Unions, Problems of Trade Unions in India • Impact of Liberalization on Trade Union Movement
• Nature of Industrial Disputes : Strikes and Lockouts, Causes of Disputes, Prevention and Settlement of Disputes.
• Worker’s Participation in Management: Philosophy, Rationale, Present Day Status and Future Prospects • Adjudication and Collective Bargaining • Industrial Relations in Public Enterprises, Absenteeism and Labour Turnover in Indian Industries and their Causes and Remedies.
• ILO and its Functions.
|30/08/2019||Financial Management||Financial Management:
• Finance Function: Nature, Scope and Objectives of Financial Management: -Risk and Return Relationship.
• Tools of Financial Analysis: -Ratio Analysis, -Funds-Flow and -Cash-Flow Statement.
• Capital Budgeting Decisions: -Process, Procedures and Appraisal Methods. -Risk and Uncertainty Analysis and Methods.
• Cost of capital: -Concept, -Computation of Specific Costs and -Weighted Average Cost of Capital. -CAPM as a Tool of Determining Cost of Equity Capital.
• Financing Decisions: Theories of Capital Structure – -Net Income (NI) Approach, -Net Operating Income (NOI) Approach, -MM Approach and
• Designing of Capital structure: -Types of Leverages (Operating, Financial and Combined), -EBIT- EPS Analysis, and -other Factors.
• Dividend Decisions and Valuation of Firm: -Walter’s Model, -MM Thesis, -Gordan’s Model -Lintner’s Model. -Factors Affecting Dividend Policy.
• Working Capital Management: -Planning of Working Capital. -Determinants of Working Capital. -Components of Working Capital – -Cash,
-Inventory and -Receivables.
• Corporate Restructuring with focus on Mergers and Acquisitions (Financial aspects only)
|04/09/2019||Full Length 2 Test||Paper 1 and 2(As per past year trends and UPSC Guidelines)-Note-This test series includes important Current affairs related with commerce and Accountancy|
Marks in UPSC Commerce Optional Subject
2,772 total views, 3 views today