GS PAPER 3 AND INDIAN ECONOMY UPSC (IAS) 2019-Guidance Program
Key Features and Benefits of Guidance program
- GS paper 3 and Indian Economy UPSC 2019 guidance will be started from 10th August 2019 and This Guidance program will help you till your Mains 2019.
- The most reliable All India Guidance of GS paper 3 and Indian Economy for UPSC 2019 so that every Registered Students of Civil Service Gurukul can know where he stand among the REST OF their COMPETITORS.
- Scheduling the Guidance in a phased manner (Topic wise and full syllabus coverage).Guidance for GS Paper-3 will consist of 15 topics of GS paper 3.
- Guidance program which are carefully created by our expert faculty to enhance and sharpen the aspirant’s’ intellectual competence for actual exam. Guidance program will based on previous year pattern, Current affairs and UPSC guidelines.
- Questions act as trigger for learning what is required for the Main Exam and benefit to get maximum marks in Main Exam.
- Guidance program will help you in handling exam pressure, managing time and improving writing skill.
- Value added notes will be provided on every topic of GS paper 3
- Apart from notes, We will provide model question with answer for every topic of GS paper 3 to improve writing skill.
- We will cover current affairs portion also. We provides currents affairs news till mains 2019.
- All Indian economy queries will be resolved through mail or phone.
- Our notes will help in Essay writing paper also.
- Benefit in terms of Exam Marks -GS Paper 3 -250 Marks and Essay Paper-250 marks (approx). Total Exam marks, we are covering 500 marks in Civil Services Mains Examination UPSC 2019.
Guidance Program Schedule
|Date||Subject||Topics to be Covered|
|10/08/2019||Economy||1.Indian Economy and issues relating to planning, mobilization of resources, growth, development and employment.|
|12/08/2019||Economy||2.Inclusive growth and issues arising from it|
|Agriculture||4.Major crops cropping patterns in various parts of the country, different types of irrigation and irrigation systems; storage, transport and marketing of agricultural produce and issues and related constraints; e-technology in the aid of farmers|
|18/08/2019||Agriculture||5.Issues related to direct and indirect farm subsidies and minimum support prices; Public Distribution System- objectives, functioning, limitations, revamping; issues of buffer stocks and food security; Technology missions; economics of animal-rearing|
|20/08/2019||Agriculture||6.Food processing and related industries in India- scope and significance, location, upstream and downstream requirements, supply chain management.|
|22/08/2019||Agriculture||7.Land reforms in India|
|24/08/2019||Industry||8.Effects of liberalization on the economy, changes in industrial policy and their effects on industrial growth|
|26/08/2019||Infrastructure||9.Infrastructure: Energy, Ports, Roads, Airports, Railways etc|
|30/08/2019||Science and Technology||11.Science and Technology- developments and their applications and effects in everyday life
Achievements of Indians in science & technology; indigenization of technology and developing new technology.
Awareness in the fields of IT, Space, Computers, robotics, nano-technology, bio-technology and issues relating to intellectual property rights
|01/09/2019||Environment||12.Conservation, environmental pollution and degradation, environmental impact assessment|
|03/09/2019||Environment||13.Disaster and disaster management|
|07/09/2019||Security||15.Linkages between development and spread of extremism. Role of external state and non-state actors in creating challenges to internal security.
Challenges to internal security through communication networks, role of media and social networking sites in internal security challenges, basics of cyber security; money-laundering and its prevention
|09/09/2019||Security||16.Security challenges and their management in border areas; linkages of organized crime with terrorism. Various Security forces and agencies and their mandat.
Fees: Rs. 2996/-
Click on Pay Now (Green Button) to get registered for guidance program.
Please send payment Receipt on firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration form Link (Fill the form after paying fees of Test)
2,814 total views, 1 views today