Civil Service Gurukul’s Current Affairs Test Series for UPSC Prelims 2020
Current affairs test series are very important in UPSC (IAS) exams as importance of current affairs are increasing day by day specially from UPSC Prelims Preparation.
Here we are Providing you dedicated and Quality Test series for UPSC (IAS) Prelims. Our vision is to make UPSC (IAS) Exam affordable to all.
Your preparation for Journey to Mussoorie Starts. Civil Service Gurukul’s UPSC Prelims Test Series integrate learning with test-taking and help you learn faster.
Prelim syllabus coverage: –
- Current Events of National and International Importance
- Current affairs on Indian Polity and Governance – Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public policy, Rights Issues etc.
- Current affairs on Indian and World Geography – Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World.
- Current happenings on Economic and Social Development, Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives etc.
- News items regarding general Issues on Environmental Ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change etc.
- General Science topics in news.
- Relevant information and news item on Art and culture.
Current Affairs Test Series Advantages: –
1. High Quality Test :- Tests widely acclaimed for their quality questions and right approach to preparing for UPSC civil services Preliminary exam 2020 with Coverage of 1200 Questions as per UPSC Past Year Trends.
2. Detailed Solutions:- Detailed Solutions to each question with exhaustive explanations make Civil Service Gurukul test unique.
3. Wide Coverage Of Sources :- High Precision and more relevant to Present Pattern. This test series mainly focus on dynamic part of the syllabus in detail and most comprehensive manner.
4. Focus On Concepts :- We take it very serious to focus more on concepts rather than on facts. Questions will help you build your concepts from scratch.
5. Access of additional Study Material:-Additional access to Our Daily Quiz & Daily Editorial discussion area.
6. Current Affairs Coverage :- You will fall in love with Current Affairs and find them more important than any other sources. You will realise this when you solve first few tests of Civil Service Gurukul.
7. Aim of Test Series:-Aim of this test series is to clear UPSC Prelims with Current Affairs preparation.
Fees For Current Affairs Test Series: –
Rs. – 1600/- (One thousand six hundred )
Payment Link:-(Click on Green Link given Below)
Registration form Link (Click on Green Link given Below)
Schedule of Test Series (Click on Green Link given Below)
2,655 total views, 1 views today